European Kyusho Academy (EKA),
which is an international, style-independent, professional organization, was founded in 2005.
Objectives of EKA:
- Anatomical and energetic research of the human body, and sharing it in martial arts;
- Search for themost efficient techniques, elaborate, practice and teach them;
- Master and tteach resuscitation, revival, energetic reparation and healing;
- Healthier and more effective wayof practicing martial arts, combat sports with helping of Kyusho;
- Introduce the original interpretations of martial motions and movements;
- Train high qualified Kyusho instructors;
All above must be done by integrating Kyusho into our own martial art.
All the fighting techniques must be percise, accurate, intentional and conscious. Be fully aware of what we are doing – and be able to restore what we had destroyed. That is the point of European Kyusho Academy